Boost Your Workforce with NEXMOW Wireless Robots
Labor and rising equipment and operating costs are the biggest challenges facing landscapers today. They threaten the growth and sustainability of a business, and automation can help landscapers thrive.
Advance Technology Simple to Use
Nexmow is the first GPS wireless commercial robot lawn mower designed to work side-by-side with landscapers. One-time geofencing installation eliminates the need to install charging stations and bury wires. Create and save digital property maps in the Nexmow app, then deploy a swarm of 2-10 robots to automate the lawn mowing task.
Designed to work side-by-side with landscapers, Nexmow robots free-up valuable skilled labor to manage more critical jobs.
The NEXMOW service robot is going to revolutionize the landscape industry.
Drop, Mow and Go with Nexmow.
- Aug 9-11, Lawn & Landscape Technology Conference, Las Vegas
- Sept 10-13, Elevate, Dallas
- Sept 20-21, The Landscape Show, Anaheim
- Oct 12th, Turface & SiteOne Field Day, San Luis Obispo
- Oct 18-20, Equip Exposition, Booth #20104, Kentucky
- Nov 13th, AGZA & Oregon OCLA Gas-to-Electric Symposium
4F, No. 149, Xinhu 1st Road
Neihu District, Taipei City, Taiwan 114
Prepare to be amazed
Your eCrew Awaits You
SmartPhone App Operation
The NEXMOW is easy to map and operate using our iPhone and Android app.
The NEXMOW wireless boundary system allows professional landscapers to drop, mow and go from site to site.
The First Multi-Mower Operation
Drop and manage a fleet of NEXMOW robots to increase productivity and get the mowing done faster.
The NEXMOW runs on a 6-hour lithium-ion battery. There is no gas, no oil, low noise.
- Learn How NEXMOW robots can fill you labor shortage or shift mowing tasks to more important projects.
- Discover the optimal applications to deploy NEXMOW mowers.
- Find-out how we deploy NEXMOW mowers using 4G+RTK Technologies
- And more…