NEXMOW Service Robots Create the Future of Landscaping
Designed for professional usage, the NEXMOW robot lawn mower allows landscapers to Drop, Mow and Go from site-to-site. Our service robot is deployed using 4G & RTK Technologies. This innovative technology allows our NEXMOW robot mower to create a geofence virtual boundary; there are no wires to bury and no charging station with our robot mower. Landscapers can deploy up to 10 robot mowers into one mowing zone. The NEXMOW is operated using the NEXMOW smartphone app.
Redeploy Your Labor Resources to Higher Value Jobs with the NEXMOW
The Nexmow robot lawn mower is specifically designed for the commercial landscaping industry to counter labor shortages and rising wages by redeploying the mowing task to service robots. Landscapers, cities and schools can redeploy labor resources to higher value jobs. The NEXMOW service robot is going to revolutionize the landscape industry. The NEXMOW mower is designed and manufactured by URSROBOT, Inc.
780 Montague Expressway
Suite 301, San Jose, CA 95131
Office Hours: Mon to Fri: 9am – 5pm (PST)
4F, No. 149, Xinhu 1st Road
Neihu District, Taipei City, Taiwan 114
- March 29th, AGZA City of Atherton Workshop
- March 30th, Gardenland Power Equipment, Zero-E Emission Expo
- Aug 9-11, Lawn & Landscape Technology Conference, Las Vegas
- Aug 23-25, FNGLA The Landscape Show, Orlando
- Sept 10-13, Elevate, Dallas
- Sept 20-21, The Landscape Show, Anaheim
- Oct 18-20, Equip Exposition, Kentucky